With Classic Ferragamo Flair and style, this elegant and sophisticated women's watch is sure to create a fashion statement. Its blue creates a Sharp effect, guilloche dial and features a second hand with the Gancino logo, one minute track and a date window at the 3 o'clock position. Comfortable to fix in place is a Linked Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet with Deployment Clasp is secure for all day wear. Blue sunray guilloché dial and Stainless steel Bicolor bracelet (SS&IPRG) with Stainless steel with gold IP (4N) Gancino-shaped top ring case.
- Case MaterialSteel Ion Plating 4N
- Front Case Bezel MaterialGold/Steel
- Bracelet MaterialSteel Ion Plating 4N
- Lens GlassSapphire Antireflex
- Dial MaterialBrass
- Buckle TypeButterfly
- Case FinishBrushed/Polished
- Case BackSnap
- Crown TypeCrown Push
- Water Resistant30m
- Movement3 Hands Quartz
- BatteryRENATA 362
- Case ColorStainless Steel and Gold
- Bracelet ColorGold/Steel
- Dial ColorBlue
Size & Fit
- Bracelet Length182 mm
- Case Diameter33 mm
- Case Thickness9.40 mm
Item Reference FF325 0015
For optimal watch operation, we advise following these instructions for use:• Automatic watches should be checked by an authorized service center every 3-4 years.
• The battery in quartz watches has a maximum life of two years. To prevent damage to the internal components, you should have it replaced at an authorized service center a little before the end of this period.
• After immersion in salt water, rinse the watch with fresh water and dry completely.
• Make sure the watch is not exposed to very high temperatures (saunas, steam baths, etc.), which could damage the seals.
• Avoid violent blows or contact with corrosive substances or surfaces that could could scratch the watch.
• The watch is water resistant thanks to a series of seals that deteriorate due to wear. For normal watch use, we therefore recommend checking water resistance at least every two years.
• If the watch is used in underwater sports, this check should be performed annually. Do not operate the crown or chronograph pushers when the watch is wet because water could enter the movement and damage it.
All Ferragamo watches are water resistant. The level of water resistance is indicated on the case back after the words "Water Resistant", but the recommendations below should be followed:EXTERNAL CLEANING
• We recommend washing your Ferragamo watch (apart from the leather strap) in warm, soapy water with the help of a soft brush. Rinse carefully with fresh water and dry with a soft, dry cloth.
• For leather or fabric straps, avoid contact with water, fragrances and chemical substances.
• The authorized service center that replaces the watch battery will also dispose of it pursuant to local legislation. Your watch must not be disposed of with domestic waste, but taken to an authorized collection point.
• This helps protect the environment and human health.
• The list of authorized service centers is published on the website www.ferragamo.com
This Salvatore Ferragamo watch was manufactured in Switzerland according to the highest quality standards of the Swiss watchmaking industry. The watch is covered by an international guarantee from Vertime B.V. for a period of 24 (twenty four) months from the date of purchase, in compliance with the conditions established by this warranty. The warranty may be extended from two to four years by registering on the website www.ferragamo.com
The warranty is valid on condition that your watch was purchased at an authorized Salvatore Ferragamo dealer and that the warranty certificate has been duly completed in full, signed and stamped by the dealer. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects existing at the time the Salvatore Ferragamo watch was sold.
The warranty does not cover:
• The strap or bracelet, the battery and the glass
• Damage caused by accidents and improper use of the watch
• The theft or loss of the watch
• Damage caused by wear and all direct or indirect damage caused by the aforementioned circumstances.
Any work on the watch must be performed at a service center authorized by Vertime B.V. using original spare parts; unauthorized repairs invalidate this warranty. For maintenance or repair, contact the dealer where the watch was bought or one of the authorized service centers published on the website www.ferragamo.com
No one is authorized to change the terms of this warranty. Every other form of warranty offered by dealers is their direct responsibility.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order