The AIKON collection is the descendant of the Calypso. This benchmark piece-the brand's best-belling model of the 1990s already incorporated the AIKON's main distinctive features: the integrated water-resistant case, the flat sapphire crystal encircled by the famous six-arm bezel. With their dynamic angles and pronounced polished and satin-finished surfaces, the AIKON Automatic models have a real presence on the wrist. They also feature a newly designed flexible five-link steel bracelet. Extremely soft and supple, it suits all wrists.
- Case Diameter44mm
- Front Case Bezel MaterialStainless Steel
- Back Case MaterialStainless steel
- Case ColorStainless steel
- Water ResistanceWater resistance to 20 ATM
- Eye-catching six "Arms" design bezel
- MovementAutomatic ML112
- Strap MaterialStainless steel
- Strap ColorStainless steel
- Easy Strap ExchangeYes
- BuckleButterfly buckle in stainless steel
- Blue sun brushed squares, polished rings, snailed counters dial
- Rhodium plated indexes
- Rhodium plated, white SLN hands
- Central hours and minutes
- Small second at 9 o'clock.
- Chronograph second indicated by central hand
- 30-minute chronograph counter at 12 o'clock
- 12-hour chronograph counter at 6 o'clock
- Day and date at 3 o'clock
- Vibrations28'800 vph / 4 Hz
- Power Reserve48 hours
- Number of Jewels25
- Vertical Côtes de Genève on bridges and rotor
• Servicing your Maurice Lacroix timepiece will help you preserving its longevity over the years.
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• Servicing your Maurice Lacroix at an officially certified Service Center ensures you to benefit from original spare parts.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order