- Case Diameter44mm
- Front Case Bezel MaterialStainless steel
- Back Case MaterialStainless steel
- Case ColorStainless steel
- Water ResistanceWater resistance to 10 ATM
- Eye-catching six "Arms" design bezel
- MovementQuartz Movement
- Strap MaterialStainless steel
- Strap ColorStainless steel
- Easy Strap ExchangeNo
- BuckleButterfly buckle in stainless steel
- Silver-blue sun brushed dial
- Snailed counters and circular brushed rings
- Rhodium plated indexes
- Rhodium plated, white SLN hands
- Hours, minutes
- Small seconds at 6 o'clock
- Chronograph second indicated on central hand
- 1/10 second counter at 12 o'clock
- 30-minute counter at 9 o'clock
• Servicing your Maurice Lacroix timepiece will help you preserving its longevity over the years.
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• Servicing your Maurice Lacroix at an officially certified Service Center ensures you to benefit from original spare parts.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order