- Case Diameter45mm
- Front Case Bezel MaterialSteel/Black Coating PVD
- Back Case MaterialSteel/Black Coating PVD
- Case ColorSteel/Black Coating PVD
- Water ResistanceWater resistance to 10 ATM
- Eye-catching six "Arms" design bezel
- MovementAutomatic ML234
- Strap MaterialCalf leather
- Strap ColorBlack
- Easy Strap ExchangeYes
- BuckleBlack PVD butterfly buckle
- Smoked Sapphire dial
- Hours, minutes
- Seconds at 6 o'clock
- Vibrations18'000 vph / 2.5 Hz
- Power Reserve52 hours
- Number of Jewels34
- Colimaçon and sandblasted in black DLC for the main bridge.
- Rhodied Colimaçon for the other bridges.
- Rhodied rotor with vertical brushed, sandblasted and colimaçon finishing's
• Servicing your Maurice Lacroix timepiece will help you preserving its longevity over the years.
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• Servicing your Maurice Lacroix at an officially certified Service Center ensures you to benefit from original spare parts.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order