Each element of the Aikon's specification exudes luxury with fine quality finishing and a high precision quartz movement. The goal of Swiss manufacturer Maurice Lacroix is twofold, To preserve the long tradition and art of Swiss watchmaking, and to create extraordinary timepieces with their very own innovative complications and movements. Their designs represent the height of passion for details and the pursuit of perfection.
- Case Diameter35MM
- Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Case ColorStainless Steel
- Case ShapeRound
- Water Resistant100 M
- Quartz Movement
- Strap MaterialStainless Steel
- Strap ColorStainless Steel
- Easy Strap ExchangeNo
- BuckleButterfly Buckle in Stainless Steel
- Dial ColorWhite Mother-of-Pearl
- Dial Size35MM
- Dial TypeAnalog
- Rhodium Plated Indexes
- Set with 8 Diamonds (Ø 1.2 mm, SI, Wesselton, 0.05ct)
- Rhodium Plated, White SLN Hands
- Hours, Minutes and Seconds Date at 6 O'clock
- Watch StyleClassic
Item Reference NumberAI1006-SD502-170-1
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order