The Aikon Date 42mm has a neat, flat sapphire crystal, allowing it to reside tidily beneath a stylish shirt cuff. The familiar iconic design elements of the Aikon remain. The horizontal lines which span the dial and the six arms which embrace the bezel help to imbue this model with its distinctive identity and make it an Aikon to be cherished. It has a yellow gold plated indexes and yellow gold plated, white SLN hands to look unique.
- Case Diameter42MM
- Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Case ColorStainless Steel
- Case ShapeRound
- Water Resistant100 M
- MovementQuartz Movement
- Strap MaterialStainless Steel/Yellow Gold PVD
- Strap ColorStainless Steel/Gold
- Easy Strap ExchangeNo
- BuckleButterfly Buckle in Stainless Steel
- Dial ColorAnthracite
- Dial Size42MM
- Dial TypeAnalog
- Yellow Gold Plated Indexes
- Yellow Gold Plated, White SLN Hands
- Hours, Minutes and Seconds Date at 3 O'clock
- Watch StyleClassic
Item Reference NumberAI1008-PVY13-132-1
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order