Few watches are regarded as an icon. The aspiration to create a watch that is immediately recognized by many purely by seeing its unique design, is shared by all watch companies. In the 1990s, Maurice Lacroix had such a watch, the Calypso. This iconic quartz timepiece graced the wrists of many style conscious wearers and proved very successful.
- Case Diameter44MM
- Case MaterialStainless Steel/18k Yellow Gold
- Case ColorStainless Steel/Gold
- Case ShapeRound
- Water Resistant100 M
- Quartz Movement
- Strap MaterialCalf Leather
- Strap ColorBrown
- Easy Strap ExchangeNo
- BuckleButterfly Buckle in Stainless Steel
- Dial ColorWhite Lacquered
- Dial Size44MM
- Dial TypeAnalog
- Snailed Counters and Circular Brushed Rings
- Yellow Gold Plated Indexes
- Yellow Gold Plated, White SLN Hands
- Hours, Minutes
- Small Seconds at 6 O'clock
- Chronograph Second Indicated on Central Hand
- 1/10 Second Counter at 12 O'clock
- 30-minute Counter at 9 O'clock
- Watch StyleChronograph
Item Reference NumberAI1018-PVY11-132-1
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order