Aimed at young stylish individuals, these special editions are a fresh take on the popular AIKON model. Maurice Lacroix Watch Aikon recognize your success, be your own icon. Maurice Lacroix, has updated its iconic watch, aptly named the Aikon, a timepiece with a new, contemporary design, honed to modern tastes.
- Case Diameter44MM
- Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Case ColorStainless Steel
- Case ShapeRound
- Water Resistant100 M
- MovementQuartz Movement
- Strap MaterialCalf Leather
- Strap ColorBlue
- Easy Strap ExchangeNo
- BuckleButterfly Buckle in Stainless Steel
- Dial ColorBlue Sun Brushed
- Dial Size44MM
- Dial TypeAnalog
- Snailed Counters and Circular Brushed Rings
- Rhodium Plated Indexes
- Rhodium Plated, White SLN Hands
- Hours, Minutes
- Chronograph Second Indicated on Central Hand
- 1/10 Second Counter at 12 O'clock
- Small Seconds at 6 O'clock
- 30-Minute Counter at 9 O'clock
- Watch StyleChronograph
Item Reference NumberAI1018-SS001-431-1
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order