At first glance, the Aikon Mercury appears to be a normal watch, with central hours and minutes and small seconds at the six o'clock position. With the slightest tilt, however, the hour and minute hands spin freely, abandoning their chronometric duties. Hold the Aikon Mercury upright, and the hands fall back and give correct time. This is the secret of the Aikon Mercury.
- Case Diameter44MM
- Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Case ColorStainless Steel
- Case ShapeRound
- Water Resistant100 M
- MovementAutomatic Movement
- Strap MaterialStainless Steel
- Strap ColorStainless Steel
- Easy Strap ExchangeYes
- BuckleButterfly Buckle in Stainless Steel
- Dial ColorSapphire
- Dial Size44MM
- Dial TypeAnalog
- Hours, Minutes and Seconds
- Vibrations28'800 Vph/4 Hz
- Power Reserve38 Hours
- Number of Jewels54
- Perlage and Colimacon
- Rhodium Plated and Black PVD
- Vertical Cotes De Geneve on Bridges and Rotor
- Watch StyleClassic
Item Reference NumberAI6088-SS002-030-1
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order