42mm steel case, black dial, steel bracelet, automatic Swiss movement. Combining technical precision with innovation and elegance, this feminine and petite ALEXANDRE C timepiece is ideal for everyday wear and a superb choice for gifting. It is part of our popular 'couple's watch' concept, which offers matching designs for men and women. The ALEXANDRE C watches for men and women are a stylish way for every couple to express togetherness. Launched over 30 years ago, this bestselling Swiss Made timepiece continues to evolve, yet is still characterized by Charriol's renowned Swiss watch making expertise and attention to detail. Bold and masculine, this sleek and prestigious 42mm version combines a steel bracelet with a black dial. In a daring new move, it ventures away from our classic twisted cable strap, and instead features a steel bracelet with lugs, creating a sleeker, more streamlined look and a seamless 360-degree shine. An ideal gift for any occasion.
- Case SizeL (42mm)
- Case ColorSteel
- Water Resistance5 ATM
- Back Case MaterialSteel
- Front Case Bezel MaterialSteel
- DialBlack Dial
- Dial MaterialMother of Pearl
- GlassSapphire scratch-resistant
- Bracelet MaterialStainless Steel
- Bracelet ColorSteel
- CollectionAlexandre C
Water-resistant models have been stringently tested. However, the seals that ensure water-resistance may deteriorate with age and lose their effectiveness. We therefore recommend that you have your watch checked for water-resistance every two years. Average battery life is 2 years and the date printed on the sticker on the back of the watch-case is the expiry date.
• We recommend that you have the battery and the water-resistance seals replaced by an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre in order to ensure your guarantee remains valid.
• After swimming, particularly in sea water, we recommend rinsing any water resistant watch well in fresh water and wiping it with a soft, clean, dry cloth. This will help keep it looking good and in perfect running order.
• Gold-plated and silver parts of the watch are not solid gold items, their colour would be subject to natural oxidation and change of weather and become tarnished, or colour fading after certain duration of use or storage. Avoid scratching with hard objects, it may cause the product to lose its shiny surface or to speed up oxidization. Many daily substances contain chemicals which could cause damage to coating on your watch. Take off your watch while putting on cosmetic, playing sports or cleaning with chemicals.
• Charriol cable watch band has a flexible design and unique memory form to keep its original shape intact, nevertheless do not over stretch it against opposite direction or stretch it in a certain position for a long time.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order