The new Alexandre C models show a redesign of the original style, ushering in a new generation of this watch. Bigger sizes - at 40mm for men create depth and volume on the timepiece. A larger dial and inclined bezel is both eye-catching and demonstrates Charriol's watchmaking expertise. This fresh take on Charriol's Alexandre C model combines all the craftsmanship and style of its iconic predecessor, with a modern and sporty twist. Made in Switzerland, the watch is crafted in stainless steel and boasts our signature cable strap. The large 40mm silver-brushed dial adds volume and depth to a classic look, invigorating the design with stylish masculinity. This distinctive automatic watch also features torsade index markers, a date counter at 4 o'clock, an elegant cutaway Charriol insignia on one of the hands and our logo on the inclined bezel. A comfortable and sophisticated timepiece, which showcases our watchmaking expertise to the maximum.
- Case SizeM (30 - 40mm)
- Case ColorSteel
- Water Resistance3 ATM
- Back Case MaterialSteel
- Front Case = Bezel MaterialSteel
- DialSilver Dial
- Dial MaterialStainless Steel
- GlassSapphire scratch-resistant
- Bracelet MaterialStainless Steel
- Bracelet ColorSteel
- CollectionAlexandre C
Water-resistant models have been stringently tested. However, the seals that ensure water-resistance may deteriorate with age and lose their effectiveness. We therefore recommend that you have your watch checked for water-resistance every two years. Average battery life is 2 years and the date printed on the sticker on the back of the watch-case is the expiry date.
• We recommend that you have the battery and the water-resistance seals replaced by an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre in order to ensure your guarantee remains valid.
• After swimming, particularly in sea water, we recommend rinsing any water resistant watch well in fresh water and wiping it with a soft, clean, dry cloth. This will help keep it looking good and in perfect running order.
• Gold-plated and silver parts of the watch are not solid gold items, their colour would be subject to natural oxidation and change of weather and become tarnished, or colour fading after certain duration of use or storage. Avoid scratching with hard objects, it may cause the product to lose its shiny surface or to speed up oxidization. Many daily substances contain chemicals which could cause damage to coating on your watch. Take off your watch while putting on cosmetic, playing sports or cleaning with chemicals.
• Charriol cable watch band has a flexible design and unique memory form to keep its original shape intact, nevertheless do not over stretch it against opposite direction or stretch it in a certain position for a long time.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order