A Calibre 7 GMT powered Aquaracer with an expansive 43mm case and a two-color GMT function bezel for additional time zones. The dial’s distinctive horizontal streak effect and special luminescence markers on the hands and indexes make reading easy in dim light or under water. A prestigious, precision-driven dive watch of professional caliber and everyday versatility. The blue and red bezel stands out in every context casual, travel, office, or the ocean depths.
- Size43 mm
- Water resistance300 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- BezelTurning Bezel Steel/Aluminum
- CrownScrew-down Steel
- Case backPlain - Steel
- CaliberCalibre 7 Automatic
- MovementAutomatic Watch
- Power reserve46 H
- Balance Frequency28'800 (4 Hz)
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, GMT Functions
- Bucklefolding clasp push-buttons - fine brushed steel
- FinishingSunray Brushed
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order