Powered by the robust Calibre 5 movement, this automatic 43mm men’s watch with green dial is the ultimate water sport and professional diving instrument. Functional and fashionable, reliable in all conditions, it’s also the perfect everyday watch. Water resistance to 300mm, screw-down crown, unidirectional rotating bezel, easy-read luminous markers, anti-reflective sapphire crystal and bracelet with diver extension and safety clasp to prevent accidental opening. The iconic TAG Heuer creation to meet the extreme demands of professional divers, with timeless style and proven pedigree: more than 40 years of diving watches development. Well-known for its ergonomic steel bracelet and 12-facet ceramic bezel, for an easy grip. Built for depths and great looking on the wrist. An icon of success and robustness.
- Size43 mm
- Water resistance300 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- BezelTurning Bezel Steel & Ceramic
- CrownScrew-down steel
- Case backPlain - Steel
- CaliberCalibre 5 Automatic
- MovementAutomatic Watch
- Power reserve38 H
- Balance Frequency28'800 (4 Hz)
- FunctionsHours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
- BuckleFolding Clasp Push-Buttons - Fine Brushed Steel
- FinishingSunray Brushed
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.
• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order