A very masculine blue-dialed dive watch with a 41mm stainless-steel case and screw-down case back water resistant to 300 meters. A professional timing instrument that surpasses the depths and bounds of reliability, precision and prestige. The 43mm brushed and polished steel case is fitted with six studs to facilitate handling with diving gloves. The screw-down crown has double safety gaskets to prevent dust or water penetration. TAG Heuer’s first patent for water resistance was in 1895. Today’s Aquaracer reflects this heritage. It is outfitted with the superlative characteristics that have come to represent the crucial features of all professional sports watches. The bracelet is in three-row fine-brushed steel with steel clasp and safety push buttons to prevent accidental opening. An integrated diver extension allows it to be worn over a wet suit for diving or surfing.
- Size41 mm
- Water resistance300 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- BezelTurning Bezel Steel
- CrownScrew-down Steel
- Case backPlain - Steel
- MovementQuartz Watch
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date Functions
- Bucklefolding clasp push-buttons - fine brushed steel
- FinishingSunray Brushed
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order