A sophisticated quartz ladies watch with a larger, more assertive 32mm case in alternate finished stainless steel. The blue sunray brushed dial catches the light, changing shade with each turn of the wrist. No need to plunge 300 meters to enjoy the new Aquaracer Lady. Elegant, sleek, sporty but eminently feminine, its easy-to-wear style has made it an urban favorite.
- Size32 mm
- Water resistance300 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- BezelTurning Bezel Steel
- CrownScrew-down Steel
- Case backPlain - Steel
- MovementQuartz Watch
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date Functions
- Bucklefolding clasp push-buttons - fine brushed steel
- FinishingSunray Brushed
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order