A resplendent quartz watch with mother-of-pearl dial. The steel bracelet, screw-down crown and 60-minute scale unidirectional turning bezel are in 18K gold-plated. Eleven of the gold-plated indexes are adorned with shimmering diamonds. The TAG Heuer shield, the three polished and facetted hands are plated in yellow gold. Water-resistant to 300 meters, it is at once very robust, suitable for all challenges, and glamour.
- Size32 mm
- Water resistance300 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- BezelTurning Bezel Plated/ Gold Plated
- CrownScrew-down 18K 2N yellow gold plated
- Case backPlain - Steel
- MovementQuartz Watch
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date Functions
- MaterialPlated Bico
- Bucklefolding clasp push-buttons - fine brushed steel
- Dial MaterialMOP
- No. of Diamond12/01/1904
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order