True to the Aquaracer's iconic design aesthetics, yet stunningly endowed with an 18K gold-plated bezel and diamonds. The petite diameter (27mm), gentler case profile and finely worked dial details create superb appeal. The dial is white mother-of-pearl. The 3-row bracelet in alternating polished and brushed steel and 18K gold-plated feels weightless and fluid, as it smoothly follows every movement of the wrist.
- Case Size27MM
- Water Resistance300 M
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- BezelTurning Bezel Plated
- CrownScrew-down 18K 2N Yellow Gold Plated
- Case BackPlain-Steel
- MovementQuartz Watch
- FunctionsHours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
- MaterialPlated Bico
- Band ColorStainless Steel/Gold
- BuckleFolding Clasp Push-Buttons - Fine Brushed Steel
- Dial Size27MM
- ColorWhite Mother of Pearl
Item Reference NumberWBD1422.BB0321
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order