Powered by the Calibre 5 automatic movement, the new TAG Heuer Aquaracer shows a blue sunray brushed dial and offers water resistance up to 300 meters. A true diving watch, built to endure any conditions, any day.
- 43 mm
- Steel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- Turning Bezel Ceramic
- Stainless steel
- Folding Clasp Push-Buttons - Fine Brushed Steel
- Calibre 5 Automatic
- 38 H
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds
- Automatic Watch
- 28'800 (4 Hz)
- 300 m
Item Reference: WBP201B.BA0632
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order