Automatic Watch - Diameter 42 mm. A rugged adventurer’s watch with heritage-styled design features true to its pioneering roots as an airplane and race-car dashboard instrument. The uncluttered, blue smoked dial is legible in even the most challenging conditions. A curved double anti-reflective sapphire crystal further emphasize the Autavia’s at-a-glance readability. Vintage-inspired white Super-LumiNova lume fills the polished hands and markers. The automatic has a broad 42mm case in hand-polished and fine-brushed steel, matched to a blue ceramic bidirectional turning bezel. The date window stands out on the clean dial design at 6 o’clock. A contemporary take on the classic pilot’s watch, the Autavia comes with a stainless steel bracelet with steel folding clasp and double safety push-buttons. Also included in the box is an on-trend NATO, which can be clicked into place in seconds.
- Size42 mm
- Water resistance100 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- BezelTurning Bezel Steel & Ceramic
- Case backPlain - Steel
- CaliberCalibre 5 COSC
- MovementAutomatic Watch
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds Functions
- BucklePin Buckle - Polished Steel
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order