A seriously rugged men’s automatic watch with bronze case and on-trend khaki smoked dial. Inspired by classic explorer’s watches, the design is upgraded by 21st-century materials, including titanium for the case back and black ceramic for the bidirectional turning bezel. The sparse dial design is highlighted by numerals and hands with ivory Super-LumiNova treatment for enhanced readability in low light. The easy-to-read date window is at 6 o’clock.
- Size42 mm
- Water resistance100 m
- CaseBronze Fine-Brushed
- BezelTurning Bezel Bronze & Ceramic
- CrownScrew-down Steel
- Case backTitanium grade 2
- CaliberCalibre 5 COSC
- MovementAutomatic Watch
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds Functions
- BucklePin Buckle - Fine Brushed Bronze
- Band ColorBlack
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order