A blue-faced racing chronograph powered by the robust and reliable Calibre 16 Automatic movement. A sporty TAG Heuer Carrera configuration with Arabic numerals, filled with Super-LumiNova three sub-dials at 6, 9 and 12 o'clock, day-date window at 3. Measure your top speeds with the tachymeter on the polished blue ceramic fixed bezel. The anti-glare domed and beveled sapphire crystal protecting the dial is highly resistant. The deep blue dial with alluring sunray effect is brightened by silver touches on the sub-dials and a red central hand. Polished steel details on the case add extra luster. Every detail of this automatic chronograph makes it perfect for active lifestyles, from the perfect-fit bracelet, ultra-resistant ceramic and steel to optimal readability in all conditions.
- Size43 mm
- Water resistance100 m
- CaseSteel & Ceramic Polished
- BezelFixed Bezel Steel & Ceramic
- Case backSapphire - Steel
- CaliberCalibre 16 Automatic
- MovementAutomatic Chronograph
- Power reserve42 H
- Balance Frequency28'800 (4HZ)
- Hours, Minutes, Chronograph 1/4 second, 30 minutes counter, 12 hours counter, Date Functions
- BuckleFolding Clasp Push-Buttons - Fine Brushed Steel
- FinishingSunray Brushed
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order