Maurice Lacroix Watch Eliros. The Maurice acroix watches Eliros is a classically designed watch which graces the wrists of stylish wearers, imparting time with precision and reliability. At the heart of each Eliros model is a high quality, Swiss quartz movement, delivering superb precision and requiring little input on the part of the wearer.
- Case Diameter30MM
- Case MaterialPVD Coated/Stainless Steel
- Case ColorRosegold
- ClaspFold Clasp
- Case ShapeRound
- Water Resistant50 M
- MovementQuartz Movement
- Strap MaterialStainless Steel & PVD Rosegold Plated
- Strap ColorRosegold
- Easy Strap ExchangeYes
- BuckleBuckle in Rosegold PVD
- Dial ColorBlack
- Dial Size30MM
- Dial TypeAnalog
- Glass MaterialSapphire Glass
- Rosegold Plated Hands
- Hours, Minutes and Seconds Date at 3 O'clock
- With Diamonds, Sun Grinding
- Watch StyleClassic
Item Reference NumberEL1094-PVP06-350-1
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order