The new Eliros Date is presented with a dark grey dial, brushed by hand. This surface treatment means no two dials are the same, resulting in a high degree of exclusivity. The grey hue of the dial brims with sophistication and exhibits a 'retro' appearance. The case, hands and indexes are presented in 4N PVD coating, imbuing the watch with a warm, elegant appearance.
- Case Diameter40MM
- Case MaterialRosegold PVD
- Case ColorRosegold
- Case ShapeRound
- Water Resistant50 M
- MovementQuartz Movement
- Strap MaterialCalf Leather
- Strap ColorBrown Vintage
- Easy Strap ExchangeYes
- BucklePin Buckle in Rosegold PVD
- Dial ColorAnthracite and Brushed
- Dial Size40MM
- Dial TypeAnalog
- Hours, Minutes and Seconds
- Date at 3 O'clock
- Watch StyleClassic
Item Reference NumberEL1118-PVP01-210-1
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order