Simple, balanced, well executed and with a slight retro touch, the Eliros collection offers a range of fine chronographs in stylish tonalities and mounted on calf leather straps or trendy "milanais" bracelets easy to wear and appropriate with probably any type of dress code. The even simpler "Date" version of the Eliros proposes various dials, refined execution of the case and finishing, straps/bracelets interchangeable by the owner.
- Case Diameter40MM
- Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Case ColorStainless Steel
- Case ShapeRound
- Water Resistant50 M
- MovementQuartz Movement
- Strap MaterialStainless Steel
- Strap ColorStainless Steel
- Easy Strap ExchangeYes
- BuckleButterfly Buckle in Stainless Steel
- Dial ColorBlue Sun Brushed
- Dial Size40MM
- Dial TypeAnalog
- Rhodium Sticker Indexes
- Rhodium Plated Hands
- Hours, Minutes and Seconds
- Date at 3 O'clock
- Watch StyleClassic
Item Reference NumberEL1118-SS002-410-2
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order