The new F-80 Classic collection comes with a slimmer and smaller case. Its sport-luxury spirit has made it a bestselling Salvatore Ferragamo Timepieces line. Operated by a quartz movement and safeguarded by a sapphire glass, the silver round dial is encased in a stainless steel case. Moreover, it is fitted with a deployment buckle clasp that ensures a secure fit on the wrist.
- Case MaterialStainless Steel Ion Plating Champagne
- Strap MaterialCalf Leather
- Lens GlassSapphire Antireflex
- Dial MaterialBrass
- Buckle TypeButterfly
- Case FinishPolish
- Case BackScrew
- Crown TypeDouble O-Ring
- Water Resistant50 M
- Movement3 Hands Quartz
- BatteryRENATA 371 (SR920SW)
- Case ColorYellow Gold-Tone Ion Plated
- Strap ColorBrown
- Dial ColorWhite
Size & Fit
- Strap Length115X72.50MM
- Case Diameter41MM
- Case Thickness7.70MM
- Dial Size41MM
Item ReferenceSFDT0 0419
For optimal watch operation, we advise following these instructions for use:• Automatic watches should be checked by an authorized service center every 3-4 years.
• The battery in quartz watches has a maximum life of two years. To prevent damage to the internal components, you should have it replaced at an authorized service center a little before the end of this period.
• After immersion in salt water, rinse the watch with fresh water and dry completely.
• Make sure the watch is not exposed to very high temperatures (saunas, steam baths, etc.), which could damage the seals.
• Avoid violent blows or contact with corrosive substances or surfaces that could could scratch the watch.
• The watch is water resistant thanks to a series of seals that deteriorate due to wear. For normal watch use, we therefore recommend checking water resistance at least every two years.
• If the watch is used in underwater sports, this check should be performed annually. Do not operate the crown or chronograph pushers when the watch is wet because water could enter the movement and damage it.
All Ferragamo watches are water resistant. The level of water resistance is indicated on the case back after the words "Water Resistant", but the recommendations below should be followed:External Cleaning
• We recommend washing your Ferragamo watch (apart from the leather strap) in warm, soapy water with the help of a soft brush. Rinse carefully with fresh water and dry with a soft, dry cloth.
• For leather or fabric straps, avoid contact with water, fragrances and chemical substances.
• The authorized service center that replaces the watch battery will also dispose of it pursuant to local legislation. Your watch must not be disposed of with domestic waste, but taken to an authorized collection point.
• This helps protect the environment and human health.
• The list of authorized service centers is published on the website www.ferragamo.com
This Salvatore Ferragamo watch was manufactured in Switzerland according to the highest quality standards of the Swiss watchmaking industry. The watch is covered by an international guarantee from Vertime B.V. for a period of 24 (twenty four) months from the date of purchase, in compliance with the conditions established by this warranty. The warranty may be extended from two to four years by registering on the website www.ferragamo.com
The warranty is valid on condition that your watch was purchased at an authorized Salvatore Ferragamo dealer and that the warranty certificate has been duly completed in full, signed and stamped by the dealer. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects existing at the time the Salvatore Ferragamo watch was sold.
The warranty does not cover:
• The strap or bracelet, the battery and the glass
• Damage caused by accidents and improper use of the watch
• The theft or loss of the watch
• Damage caused by wear and all direct or indirect damage caused by the aforementioned circumstances.
Any work on the watch must be performed at a service center authorized by Vertime B.V. using original spare parts; unauthorized repairs invalidate this warranty. For maintenance or repair, contact the dealer where the watch was bought or one of the authorized service centers published on the website www.ferragamo.com
No one is authorized to change the terms of this warranty. Every other form of warranty offered by dealers is their direct responsibility.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order