The beauty of a diamond has been an inspiration behind the Fendi IShine watch design: Florentine mosaic mother-of-pearl central zone, faceted central links of the bracelet, prong-set precious stone crown draw reflection effects like those of a diamond-cut jewel. The Fendi IShine is a true expression of time and elegance with its unique patented rotating gemstone mechanism to choose between three shimmering gemstone configurations by turning the crown.
- Module settings: 12 white topazes, approx. 1.08 carats, 12 gradient pink and red topazes, approx. 1.08 carats, 12 black spinels, approx. 1.16 carats
- 38 mm polished and satin-brushed stainless steel case with 18 Kt yellow gold plated bezel and case sides, polished stainless steel horns, sapphire crystal, crown at 3 o’clock with a black spinel, approx. 0.55 carat set in 3 18 Kt yellow gold plated and 3 stainless steel prongs, case back corrector to set the time
- Gradient grey-black lacquered dial enhanced with gradient grey-brown Florentine mosaic mother-of-pearl central zone, satin-brushed yellow gold colored bevel with a black minute track, yellow gold colored Arabic numerals and indexes
- 3 gemstone choices adorn the dial according to the customer’s selection by turning the crown at 3 o’clock: 12 white topazes, 12 gradient pink and red topazes and 12 black spinels
- Yellow gold colored sword skeleton hands with white luminescent tips
- Satin-brushed stainless steel bracelet with faceted and polished 18 Kt yellow gold plated central links, stainless steel folding buckle
- Swiss made quartz movement (hours and minutes)
- Water resistant to 3 ATM (100 feet/30 meters)
- Item Reference: F124131500T01
We recommend that you take the following precautions to ensure that your watch from Fendi Timepieces functions perfectly for many years:
• Avoid thermal shocks and high temperatures (sauna, Turkish bath, etc.).
• Avoid contact with corrosive products.
• Any impact to the case, crown or crystal may compromise water resistance and damage the mechanism. If a part breaks or comes loose, have your watch repaired immediately.
• Avoid violent impacts and blows; even though the sapphire crystal is highly resistant, avoid bringing it into contact with objects likely to scratch it.
• Certain cases have PVD treatment which increases their resistance to abrasion. However, contact with abrasive products should be avoided.
• Avoid leaving your watch immobile for long periods. Wearing it regularly will prevent the oils necessary for optimum operation of the movement from coagulating.
• The leather straps on watches from Fendi Timepieces are made using very high-quality leather. To maximize the life of the leather, avoid contact with perfumes, chemical products or salt water.
• We recommend that you clean your watch regularly (excluding leather straps) using a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Use a soft cloth to wipe the case and crystal.
Your watch from Fendi Timepieces is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for 24 months from the Date of Purchase and covers all faults that may be caused by defective parts or manufacturing defects affecting the mechanism, bracelet, crystal, battery, plating, dial, hands or case.
A Fendi Timepieces Approved Service Center will, free of charge, repair or replace any genuine component that is preventing your watch from functioning perfectly, provided this is within 24 months of the Date of Purchase.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order