A modern take on FENDI’s signature style
Forged in the iconic FENDI style, the Fendimania Watch Collection interprets the Maison’s DNA with a modern twist through its striking yet streamlined square case, accented by the FF logo shaped bezel.
Timeless allure with a contemporary edge
This timepiece blends luxury fashion and watchmaking into a statement for the wrist. The iconic FF logo takes center stage on the bold square case thanks to the contrast of polished and satin-brushed finishes. The crown is seamlessly integrated into the case, bringing to the forefront its linear design.
Timeless elegance is reflected in the mother-of-pearl or lacquered dial, embellished with two diamonds at 12 and 6 o’clock for an additional precious touch.
The Fendimania Collection includes different models, from sophisticated two-tone to versatile stainless steel versions fitted with a leather strap. Perfectly integrated into the structure of the case, the strap dresses the wrist in a delicate and sophisticated way.
Deeply rooted in the Maison’s heritage yet with a new contemporary vibe, the Fendimania Watch Collection flawlessly merges tradition with modernity, always in the FENDI way.
• White mother-of-pearl dial set with 2 diamonds at 12 and 6 o’clock, approx. 0.01 carat
• Yellow gold colored hands
• Tortora Dolce T. calfskin leather strap, stainless steel pin buckle
• Swiss made quartz movement (hours, minutes)
• Water resistant to 5ATM (165 feet/50 meters)
• Item Number: F100202101.
We recommend that you take the following precautions to ensure that your watch from Fendi Timepieces functions perfectly for many years:
• Avoid thermal shocks and high temperatures (sauna, Turkish bath, etc.).
• Avoid contact with corrosive products.
• Any impact to the case, crown or crystal may compromise water resistance and damage the mechanism. If a part breaks or comes loose, have your watch repaired immediately.
• Avoid violent impacts and blows; even though the sapphire crystal is highly resistant, avoid bringing it into contact with objects likely to scratch it.
• Certain cases have PVD treatment which increases their resistance to abrasion. However, contact with abrasive products should be avoided.
• Avoid leaving your watch immobile for long periods. Wearing it regularly will prevent the oils necessary for optimum operation of the movement from coagulating.
• The leather straps on watches from Fendi Timepieces are made using very high-quality leather. To maximize the life of the leather, avoid contact with perfumes, chemical products or salt water.
• We recommend that you clean your watch regularly (excluding leather straps) using a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Use a soft cloth to wipe the case and crystal.
Your watch from Fendi Timepieces is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for 24 months from the Date of Purchase and covers all faults that may be caused by defective parts or manufacturing defects affecting the mechanism, bracelet, crystal, battery, plating, dial, hands or case.
A Fendi Timepieces Approved Service Center will, free of charge, repair or replace any genuine component that is preventing your watch from functioning perfectly, provided this is within 24 months of the Date of Purchase.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order