Pink gold-plated PVD steel case, black mother of pearl dial, pink gold-plated PVD steel bangle with black PVD cabling, Swiss movement. Colorful and irreverent, this gorgeous watch is a youthful interpretation of classic Charriol style. Packed full of our world-renowned expertise, it is a thoroughly modern design.This stunning new addition to our much-loved FOREVER line is full of vitality. A testament to Charriols extraordinary craftsmanship, this stylish Swiss-made watch shimmers in on-trend pink gold-plated steel. The dramatic black mother of pearl dial features four quirky Arabic numbers in an exclusive pallet of bright colors, the Charriol logo, and seven pink gold marker dots. Decorated with our signature cabling and stylish filigree metalwork, the case is a real feast for the eyes, whilst the chic twisted cable bracelet strap finishes the design perfectly. Embodying the same youthful spirit of the jewelry collection, it would pair wonderfully with one of the matching pieces. An edgy watch with elegant style, it is the perfect size for day-to-day wear and would make a lovely gift to mark a special occasion.
- Case SizeM (34mm)
- Case ColorRose Gold
- Water Resistance30 ATM
- DialBlack Dial
- Dial MaterialMother of Pearl
- GlassSapphire scratch-resistant
- Special12 Dots
- Bracelet MaterialSteel Cable
- Bracelet ColorSteel/ Rose Gold PVD/ Black
- CollectionForever watch
Water-resistant models have been stringently tested. However, the seals that ensure water-resistance may deteriorate with age and lose their effectiveness. We therefore recommend that you have your watch checked for water-resistance every two years. Average battery life is 2 years and the date printed on the sticker on the back of the watch-case is the expiry date.
• We recommend that you have the battery and the water-resistance seals replaced by an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre in order to ensure your guarantee remains valid.
• After swimming, particularly in sea water, we recommend rinsing any water resistant watch well in fresh water and wiping it with a soft, clean, dry cloth. This will help keep it looking good and in perfect running order.
• Gold-plated and silver parts of the watch are not solid gold items, their colour would be subject to natural oxidation and change of weather and become tarnished, or colour fading after certain duration of use or storage. Avoid scratching with hard objects, it may cause the product to lose its shiny surface or to speed up oxidization. Many daily substances contain chemicals which could cause damage to coating on your watch. Take off your watch while putting on cosmetic, playing sports or cleaning with chemicals.
• Charriol cable watch band has a flexible design and unique memory form to keep its original shape intact, nevertheless do not over stretch it against opposite direction or stretch it in a certain position for a long time.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order