A versatile quartz chronograph with blue dial and tachymeter scale inspired by the world's most prestigious motor-sports circuit. High-resistance materials are used throughout, from the scratch-proof sapphire crystal to the 43mm tonneau-shaped case in stainless steel. The notched and fluted racing bezel is in polished stainless steel and aluminum. Super-LumiNova applied indexes, large ''12” and hands for better legibility. The iconic screw-down crown has ''Easy Grip” finishing for better handling with driving gloves. The robust steel bracelet has a double safety folding clasp to prevent accidental opening and a ''Driver” extension for wearing over a racing suit. Water resistance is to 200mm. The three chronograph counters track permanent seconds, hours, minutes and 1/10ths of a second. The precision tachymeter scale on the bezel measures converts a distance and into speed. The watch itself delivers 100% function, elegance fearless and sporting allure throughout every moment of the day.
- Size43 mm
- Water resistance200 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed
- BezelFixed Bezel Steel Alu
- CrownScrew-down Steel
- Case backPlain - Steel
- Back case materialSteel
- Front Case Bezel materialSteel/Aluminum
- MovementQuartz Chronograph
- FunctionsHours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph 1/10 second, seconds, 30 minutes counter, Date
- BuckleFolding Clasp Double-Security - Fine Brushed Steel
- FinishingSunray Brushed
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order