A chronograph with blue sunray-brushed dial and 3-row steel bracelet. Quartz powered for ultimate precision and water resistant to 200 meters. Ready for anything. The classic steel and blue TAG Heuer Formula One. Angled date aperture at 4 o'clock. Tachymeter fixed bezel with large black Arabic numerals, alternate finished. A 43mm tonneau-shaped case in brushed steel. The blue flange indicates minutes and seconds. The oversized counter at 6 o'clock shows hours and 1/10 seconds. The crystal is flat sapphire, higlhy resistant. The hour and minute hands are Super-LumiNova treated for increased legibility night or day. The three counter hands and the central hand are in eye-catching red.
- Size43 mm
- Water resistance200 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed
- BezelFixed Bezel Steel
- CrownScrew-down Steel
- Case backPlain - Steel
- Back case materialSteel
- Front Case Bezel materialSteel
- MovementQuartz Chronograph
- FunctionsHours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph 1/10 second, seconds, 30 minutes counter, Date
- BuckleFolding Clasp Double-Security - Fine Brushed Steel
- FinishingSunray Brushed
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order