A rugged sports alarm watch endowed with the timing technology and expertise TAG Heuer has accumulated over decades of intense Formula 1 involvement. Built of solid stainless-steel and water resistant to 200 meters, it is the perfect introduction to a motor-racing legend. The black dial is in striking contrast with the polished and brushed surfaces of the 41mm stainless-steel case and case back. The sub-dial layout covers permanent seconds at 3 o'clock and full alarm functions at 9 o'clock. The angled big date window is at 6. The racing-inspired notches on the 12-hour scale fixed bezel is an emblematic feature of TAG Heuer's most accessible luxury collection. The only series with the brand's white, red and green shield, it is a very popular watch in the entry-level luxury category.
- Size41 mm
- Water resistance200 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- BezelTurning Bezel Steel
- CrownScrew-down Steel
- Case backPlain - Steel
- Back case materialSteel
- Front Case Bezel materialSteel
- MovementQuartz Watch
- FunctionsHours, Minutes, Seconds, Grande date
- BuckleFolding Clasp - Fine Brushed Steel
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order