Gucci G-Timeless YA126513 is an amazing and trendy Ladies watch. Material of the case is Two-tone steel/gold plate, which stands for a high quality of the item while the dial colour is Mother of pearl. The features of the watch include (among others) a date function. 50 meters water resistancy will protect the watch and allows it to be submerged in water for periods, so can be used for swimming and fishing. It is not recommended for high impact water sports.
- Strap MaterialMetal
- Front Case Bezel MaterialGold/Steel
- Dial MaterialMother of Pearl
- Water Resistant5 ATM (50 meters)
- MovementQuartz Movement
- Strap ColorGold/Steel
- Dial ColorWhite
Size & Fit
- Case Diameter27MM
To ensure your watch provides complete satisfaction for many years to come, please follow the instructions listed below:• Avoid placing your watch near devices generating strong magnetic fields.
• Wherever possible avoid any impact that might damage your watch or affect its running.
• Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures or temperature variations (solar radiation, halogen spotlight, etc.).
• Avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, mosquito repellent or any chemicals, since they may damage your watch’s components.
• If the text “WATER RESISTANT” or symbol appears on the caseback, the water resistance of your watch has been tested to at least a pressure of 3 bar, approximately corresponding to a depth of 30 meters. However, the absolute water resistance of a watch may not be permanently guaranteed. It may be affected by ageing of the gaskets, accidental impact on the crown or crystal and other external factors. We recommend having your watch’s water resistance tested by a Gucci service center once a year.
• Make sure that the crown is always pushed back into the normal running position, to prevent moisture or dust penetrating into the case.
• Never operate the crown or chronograph push-buttons when the watch is wet or underwater to prevent water penetrating into the case.
• Use soapy water and a soft brush for cleaning metal, PVD and ceramic bracelets, rubber, acetate or GG plus straps and water resistant cases. Rinse with clean water to eliminate washing residue. Never use cleaning agents. Wipe down with a soft cloth.
• Always rinse your watch in lukewarm water after use in a saline or chlorinated environment (sea water, swimming pool). Drained or spent batteries may leak, which would damage the movement and the internal components of your watch. It is therefore advisable to change the battery every 18 months
Gucci offers a 2 year international warranty for its timepieces, valid from the date of purchase. The warranty is only valid if the warranty certificate has been duly completed by the dealer upon purchase. The warranty certificate must include the name or model number, the serial number, the place and date of purchase. The warranty covers any fault arising from defective parts or a manufacturing defect. For any service or repair operation, your Gucci watch must only be entrusted to one of our stores, an approved agent or be sent to the nearest service center as detailed in the service center list. Authorized Gucci Timepieces service centers reserve the right to repair or replace parts required for your timepiece to function correctly.The warranty does not cover:
• Battery changes
• Damage or faults caused by an accident, inappropriate use or negligence
• Damage caused by normal wear of the case, the bracelet and its buckle, the crown or the crystal
• Normal wear and ageing of any natural material
• Use of the watch not in accordance with the general recommendations on next page
• The watch, or one of its components, if it has undergone an operation by a third party other than Gucci Timepieces or its approved agents
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order