Since 1993, the Happy Sport has been joyfully blending genres, steel and diamonds, the eternal the ephemeral. Visionary and avant-garde. Sophisticated, yet sporty. Joyful, independent, playful and utterly modern, it plays with identity codes while losing nothing its quintessential femininity. Little Diamonds Do Great Things.
- WindingSelf-winding mechanical movement
- Frequency4 hz (28,800 vibrations per hour)
- Metal18-carat rose gold and stainless steel
- Front glassGlareproofed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case dimension(s)36.00 mm
- Case-backSee-through sapphire crystal
- Crown material18-carat rose gold
- Back case materialStainless steel
- Front Case Bezel materialRose gold
- DialMother-of-pearl with guilloche centre
- Water-resistance30 metres
Diamond & Stones
- White diamond carat0.35
- Dancing diamondsYes
- Coloured stonesYes
- Indication(s)Hours and minutes, seconds, date
Strap & Buckle
- Buckle typeFolding clasp
- Bracelet/strap materialRose gold/stainless steel
- Bracelet/strap colorRose gold/stainless steel
- Buckle materialStainless steel
- Oscillating weightHeavy metal
Item Reference Number:278559-6009
Before cleaning your watch (water-resistant models only), make sure the crown and pushers are correctly pushed back in and/or screwed depending on the model. We advise washing the watch with liquid soap and regularly rinsing it under running water, especially if it is often used in salt water. Moreover, the use of chemical products for cleaning a watch is definitely not recommended, since it could damage the strap/bracelet and the water-resistance gaskets.
Chopard watches are equipped with security gaskets that guarantee their water-resistance. Over time, these gaskets may deteriorate and the case may be less resistant to water. We kindly recommend having the water-resistance of a Chopard watch tested by an official service centre once every year, before engaging in any prolonged aquatic activity or after a violent shock.
Chopard watch is warranted for a period of (2) years from the date of original purchase from an authorised Chopard dealer against any manufacturing defects under normal use, after such defects have been confirmed by our technicians.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order