Chaumet hortensia aube rosee rosegold sapphires diamond earrings. The artisans of Chaumet Maison take their inspiration in the age of Empress Josephine. Her passion for flowers was the reason the brand created Jardins de Chaumet range. This Hortensia "Aube Rosee" earrings is a perfect tribute to the beautiful flower. Each stud is performed in the shape of a four-petal flower paved with diamonds. The centre is adorned with tender pink sapphire. The sparkling precious stones and shiny warm-tone gold create a harmonious unity that will adorn every sophisticated look.
- 18-Carat Rosegold
- Main MaterialRosegold 3.52 Gram
Diamond and Stones
- Center Stone CutBrilliant Cut
- Number of Diamonds126 with 2 Round Pink Sapphires
Item Reference Number082803-000
Your CHAUMET jewel is precious and delicate: we recommend to take care of it and to handle it carefully in order to preserve its original beauty over time. Your jewel is designed to accompany you in your everyday life. However, it may seem less brilliant after being worn every day for years. In this case, we recommend that you bring it back to us. It will be sent to our cleaning, brightening, polishing or rhodium-plating workshops, and will be brightened.To preserve your jewel in your everyday life, we recommend that you:
• Always put it on a soft surface and place it in its original box or in a felt bag
• Not wear it during sport activities
• Avoid any contact with other jewels or cutting, abrasive and metal objects or with perfume, alcohol, cosmetics products, ammonia or chlorine
• Handle clasps carefully
• Have the setting of your stones controlled in case of shock or impact in order to prevent any risk of fall
• Wear your pearls regularly so that they remain beautiful.
• To maintain your creation, you should clean it with warm water and a neutral PH mild soap and a soft brush. However, for stones other than diamonds, we recommend that you bring your jewel back to a CHAUMET shop or authorized reseller in order to have it treated carefully.
Your piece of Chaumet jewellery is subject to the legal guarantees. Such legal guarantee does not cover:
• Normal wear and tear
• Inappropriate or abusive use, e.g. shocks, falls or crushing
• Damage resulting from any intervention, repair or dismantling by a non-authorized network and for which CHAUMET excludes any liability.
• In addition to these guarantees, CHAUMET may proceed with any feasible repairs.
• Only the CHAUMET authentic jewels may benefit from repairs.
• For any information, advice or repair, CHAUMET authorized points of sale and resellers are at your disposal.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order