Racing legend Ayrton Senna's watch, a classic three-hand automatic men's watch built in steel. Its centerpiece is a magnificent blue dial with luminescent silver indexes, but the star is the high-end luxury version of the iconic double-S bracelet, still decades ahead of its time. Motion, purity, curve, precision, an almost liquid-metal dynamism in its streamlined form and silhouette these are its signature values. The date window is at 3 o'clock. The highly resistant sapphire case back is traited with anti-reflective coating. Beneath its crystal-clear surface beats the exclusive Calibre 5 movement. Daring aesthetics, a glamorous history of celebrity endorsement, and, perhaps most important for the person who wears it, a level of perfect-fitting wrist comfort second to none.
- Size41 mm
- Water resistance100 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- BezelFixed Bezel Steel
- Case backSapphire - Steel
- Back case materialSteel
- Front Case Bezel materialSteel
- CaliberCalibre 5 Automatic
- MovementAutomatic Watch
- Power reserve38 H
- Balance Frequency28'800 (4 Hz)
- FunctionsHours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
- BuckleFolding Clasp Double-Security - Fine Brushed Steel
- FinishingSunray Brushed
- IndexSLN blocks
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order