Yellow gold-plated steel case, white mother of pearl dial with 10 diamonds (0.038Cts), steel cable bracelet, Swiss movement. Named after Marie-Olga Charriol, the wife of Charriol founder Philippe Charriol, the MARIE-OLGA watch is an exclusive timepiece for the finest of occasions. The design cleverly brings together its namesakes passions for horlogerie and horse riding, thanks to a unique detail: the decorative manille hook, a sophisticated horseshoe-shaped element connecting the strap to the case. It also features a multi-strand bracelet in the brands signature finely twisted steel cable, a yellow gold-plated steel case and a diamond-embellished white mother of pearl dial. A discreet opening and locking mechanism is hidden at the point where the strap meets the top of the watch case, and the smooth, pebble-like case is gently rounded to ensure a perfect fit on the wrist.
- Case SizeS (23 x 32mm)
- Case ColorYellow Gold
- Water Resistance3 ATM
- Back Case MaterialSteel
- Front Case Bezel MaterialSteel Yellow Gold
- DialWhite Dial
- Dial MaterialMother of Pearl
- GlassSapphire scratch-resistant
- No. of Stone10 Diamonds
- Diamond Carat0.038CT
- Diamond ClaritySI
- Bracelet MaterialSteel Cable
- Bracelet ColorSteel
Water-resistant models have been stringently tested. However, the seals that ensure water-resistance may deteriorate with age and lose their effectiveness. We therefore recommend that you have your watch checked for water-resistance every two years. Average battery life is 2 years and the date printed on the sticker on the back of the watch-case is the expiry date.
• We recommend that you have the battery and the water-resistance seals replaced by an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre in order to ensure your guarantee remains valid.
• After swimming, particularly in sea water, we recommend rinsing any water resistant watch well in fresh water and wiping it with a soft, clean, dry cloth. This will help keep it looking good and in perfect running order.
• Gold-plated and silver parts of the watch are not solid gold items, their colour would be subject to natural oxidation and change of weather and become tarnished, or colour fading after certain duration of use or storage. Avoid scratching with hard objects, it may cause the product to lose its shiny surface or to speed up oxidization. Many daily substances contain chemicals which could cause damage to coating on your watch. Take off your watch while putting on cosmetic, playing sports or cleaning with chemicals.
• Charriol cable watch band has a flexible design and unique memory form to keep its original shape intact, nevertheless do not over stretch it against opposite direction or stretch it in a certain position for a long time.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order