- Case Diameter43mm
- Front Case Bezel MaterialStainless Steel
- Back Case MaterialStainless steel
- Case ColorStainless steel
- Water ResistanceWater resistance to 10 ATM
- MovementAutomatic Manufacture ML292
- Strap MaterialCalf leather
- Strap ColorBlack
- Easy Strap ExchangeNo
- BuckleFolding clasp in stainless steel
- Silver with Clous de Paris, sandblasted dial
- Black printings
- Blue indexes
- Blue hands
- Hours and minutes.
- Small second at 6 o'clock.
- Retrograde calendar at 10 o'clock.
- Retrograde week day at 2 o'clock.
- Moonphase indication at 6 o'clock.
- Vibrations28'800 vph / 4 Hz
- Power reserve36 hours
- Number of jewels36
- Rhodium plated bridges with Colimaçon and M logo lining.
- Rhodium plated skeleton rotor with vertical Côtes de Genève, sandblasted and Colimaçon finishing.
• Servicing your Maurice Lacroix timepiece will help you preserving its longevity over the years.
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• Servicing your Maurice Lacroix at an officially certified Service Center ensures you to benefit from original spare parts.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order