Maurice Lacroix Watch Masterpiece Skeleton Chronograph Limited Edition. In life when we meet an individual who freely shares their personality and readily displays their character, we describe them as open hearted and admire their honesty. The same also applies in watchmaking. In this domain, Maurice Lacroix has vast experience creating thought provoking, open worked, skeletonised watches, which freely show the movement components within.
- Case Diameter45MM
- Case MaterialPVD Coated/Stainless Steel
- Case ColorStainless Steel/Blue
- Case ShapeRound
- Water Resistant100 M
- MovementAutomatic Movement
- Strap MaterialLeather
- Strap ColorBlue
- Easy Strap ExchangeYes
- BuckleBuckle Clasp
- Dial ColorBlue
- Dial Size45MM
- Dial TypeAnalog
- Glass MaterialSapphire Glass
- Hours, Minutes and Seconds
- Date at 3 O'clock
- Watch StyleClassic
Item Reference NumberMP6028-PVC01-002-1
• We recommend proceeding with a complete service every 4 to 5 years to ensure proper functioning and water resistance.
• The power reserve of our mechanical watches, depending the model, varies between 38 and 48 hours of power autonomy. Should your watch stop, we recommend winding the crown 10 to 20 turns to restart the movement.
• Wind your mechanical watch in the morning, it will give it more accuracy during the day. Leather straps are natural materials that could suffer from contact with water, sweat, sun exposure and contact with cosmetics.
• Adjust your bracelet to the correct size of your wrist to prevent from premature wearing out.
• Check that the crown and pushers are properly locked in their correct position before having any contact with water or humidity.
• A 24 months international warranty is offered with each service performed at an official service center.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order