This automatic chronograph Monaco Calibre 11 is THE original model, the very first square and waterproof chronograph in the world. Revolutionary and icon of the "King of cool" Steve Mcqueen, this calibre 11 edition still features the famous crown on the left; it was a way of showing that manual winding was no longer necessary. The groundbreaking design elements are all in place: blue dial with horizontal steel indexes, silver sub-dials for chronograph minutes and chronograph hours, date at 6 o'clock, and a red chronograph hand to give it a racing touch. The ultimate racing ‘touch' is provided by the seriously stylish strap: black calfskin leather with a special finish inspired by racetrack asphalt. First seen on the wrist of Steve McQueen's in the classic race film Le Mans in 1969, the Monaco is a timeless icon of revolutionary design.
- Size39 mm
- Water resistance100 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- BezelFixed Bezel Steel
- Case backSapphire - Steel
- Back case materialSapphire/Steel
- Front Case Bezel materialSteel
- CaliberCalibre 11 Automatic
- WatchPower reserve40 H
- Balance Frequency28'800 (4 Hz)
- FunctionsHours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph 1/4 seconds, 30 minutes counter, Date
- BuckleFolding Clasp - Polished Steel
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order