A contemporary version of the square-faced icon worn by Steve McQueen in the classic 1970 racing film Le Mans. Its black iridescent dial sits under a domed and beveled sapphire crystal in a slim steel case, mirror polished for extra allure. The bright red hand on the square sub-dial contrasts sharply with the black dial, flange and alligator strap. A bold look, for men who follow their own path. An iconic design powered by a unique motor-racing heritage - and the almost perfect precision that only quartz delivers.
- Size37 mm
- Water resistance100 m
- CaseSteel Fine-Brushed/Polished
- BezelFixed Bezel Steel
- Case backPlain - Steel
- Back case materialSteel
- Front Case Bezel materialSteel
- MovementQuartz Watch
- FunctionsHours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
- MaterialLeather Alligator
- BuckleFolding Clasp - Polished Steel
If it is water-resistant, make sure the crown is fully pushed in (and screwed down, depending on the model) against the case, and the seals have been changed or tested at a TAG Heuer Official Service Centre within the last 12 months. Only then is it safe to wash in slightly soapy water, using a soft brush. Rinse and dry with a dry soft cloth.• If you have any doubts about the water-resistance of your watch, simply clean it with a soft brush.
• Straps in fabric, leather and alligator or python should not come into contact with water. Remember, leather is a natural, living material and its colour will fade a little over time.
• After each exposure to salt water, rinse the watch carefully in fresh water then dry it with a dry soft cloth.
• Upon presentation of your warranty card, duly activated by the TAG Heuer authorized dealer.
• The right of warranty will be honored by any official TAG Heuer Customer Service center, according to the terms and conditions described in the warranty booklet.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order