Distinctive expression of daring design and highest precision, Octo encircles with simple sophistication Italian creativity and Swiss mastery in the art of watchmaking. In the 15th and 16th century, Italian artists such as Leonardo Da Vinci excelled in creating both innovative and timelessly beautiful masterpieces. Driven by the same genius, Octo combines a unique octagonal design - inspired by the 310 AD Roman Massentius Basilica - with exceptional mechanisms. Taking the formal purity of the octagon to unprecedented extremes, the Octo Roma introduces a powerful and innovative design. Focusing on essentials with undeniable style, the timepiece is highly contemporary for the linearity of its contours and its measured aesthetics. Octo Roma watch with mechanical manufacture movement, automatic winding and date, BVL 191 - Solotempo caliber decorated with côtes de Geneve, chamfering and snailed finishing, 41 mm stainless steel case, green dial, stainless steel bracelet and folding clasp. Water-resistant up to 50 metres.
- Dial ColorGreen Dial
- Band MaterialStainless Steel
- Band ColorStainless Steel
- Diameter (mm)41mm
- Back Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Front Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Water Resistant50 m
• Protect your mechanical watch from magnetism by keeping it away from strong magnetic sources, such as microwaves, x-rays, speakers, etc.
• Avoid forceful impacts; it is not recommended to wear your watch while playing any sports that may cause any shocks or jolts to the wrist (such as golf or tennis) unless your watch is intended for sports use.
• After adjusting the hour/date on a piece with a crown security closing system, the crown must be tightened again to prevent outside elements from entering the case such as dust or humidity. To prevent damage to the movement, avoid adjusting the date between 9PM and 3AM so as to not disrupt the date wheel function.
• Bring your quartz watch to a Bulgari Store when the battery needs changing. The average lifespan of your battery is two to four years depending on the type of movement. We advise you not to leave an old battery inside your watch as an old battery can leak and damage the movement.
• Before any contact with water, check that the crown and push buttons are properly closed. Do not activate any mechanical features while your watch is underwater unless your piece is designed for water sports or scuba diving.
• Water resistant watches should be washed with running lukewarm water after contact with seawater or chlorine. Watches that are worn in water should be checked for water resistance every two years to ensure the gaskets have not been compromised. Avoid contact with Fragrance, alcohol, cosmetics, ammonia and chlorine and always place your watch on a soft surface.
• If you wish to change your bracelet, we invite you to come to one of our Trafalgar Store and to choose from our selection of finely crafted leather straps and metal bracelets.
For the purchase of any new Bulgari timepiece you will receive a digital warranty card. The Bulgari warranty is valid for two years from the date of purchase. It will be registered in the Bulgari network and accessible and honored worldwide from any Bulgari boutiques. The digital warranty card guarantees the purchase date and authenticity of a timepiece and covers all manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover normal wear of the case, metal or leather watchband, crown and glass. It is not valid in case of loss, theft, improper use, negligence or attempts to repair by unauthorized persons.
• 2 Years.
• You should keep your digital warranty card as you would keep your warranty booklet. Using a QR code or NFC reader on your digital warranty card, you will access detailed information on your watch and user manuals.
• The digital warranty card will be activated through our E-Commerce Center before it is shipped with the timepiece. For timepieces purchased prior to the launch of the digital warranty program, the warranty booklet is still valid.
• If the card is lost or for any other issue, please contact one of our Bulgari Boutiques or contact our Customer Service team.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order