The Pantera Collection pieces are designed to be worn day and night, whatever the occasion is and its a Jewellery for the modern individual, living in the present moment.
- 18K white gold
Item Reference: 2001004
Our commitment is to provide you with the highest level of jewellery care services. VMAR Jewelry will be delighted to offer you advice and services to personalize your jewels, restore them or simply preserve their beauty and longevity.
It is best to avoid wearing your jewellery in the following situations:
• When washing your hands, in order to avoid soap deposits slipping into small crevices and tarnishing your piece of jewellery.
• When doing activities requiring the use of corrosive products (gardening, cleaning, dishwashing…) in order to avoid damaging the stones that adorn your piece of jewellery.
• When practicing sports, in order to avoid impacts and scratches.
• Avoid contact with acidic products. Exposing it to cosmetics, such as creams and perfumes, and chemicals, such as detergents and cigarette smoke, may alter its colour and iridescence.
• It is also best to avoid exposing jewellery to strong heat: temperature changes can irreversibly damage precious stones.
• Putting on perfume and make-up while wearing your jewellery: chemical ingredients contained in cosmetics are harmful to certain stones.
To preserve their beauty, you are advised to treat them with great care and handle them with delicacy. By acknowledging a few precautions for use and maintenance, you will be able to keep your jewellery in perfect condition for a long period of time.
Pieces of jewellery can present scratch marks when in contact with one another. It is therefore strongly recommended to store each piece of jewellery individually in its case or travel pouch. Be sure to always close your chain’s clasp to avoid any knots forming. Try to keep pieces apart, so that they don't rub together or tangle up.
VMAR Jewelry Warranty lasts for 12 months from purchase date
We offer the following complimentary aftercare services with every jewellery piece that you buy from VMAR Jewelry:
• Free re-sizing in case your fingers size has increased or decreased.
• Free polish and clean up to take care of the signs of wear.
• Free repair in case of minor damages such as re-setting a small stone or repairing a damaged claw. Other repairs are chargeable at our discretion.
• Maintenance, repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than VMAR Jewelry will void your Manufacturer Warranty.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
• Damage resulting from accidents or from inappropriate or abusive use of a piece of jewellery.
• Damage resulting from repairs or dismantling not undertaken by VMAR Jewelry.
• The consequences of normal wear and the ageing of a piece of jewellery.
We do not provide warranties for damage due to normal wear, product loss, loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
To keep your jewellery looking new and to keep the Lifetime Warranty in effect, it must be inspected and professionally cleaned every six months and the inspection verified in writing on the back of the warranty form. VMAR Jewelry will do this at no charge.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order