The Run Away collection pays a tribute to the most authentic spirit of the FENDI DNA embodying the signature style with a modern twist.
- 41 mm polished and satin-brushed black colored stainless steel case with grey colored stainless steel F insert, sapphire crystal, grey colored stainless steel crown at 3 o’clock and case back with engraved circular F is Fendi logo
- Curved off-centered brown sunray dial with printed FF logo pattern, grey colored indexes as hour markers
- Grey colored angle cut baton hands
- Black Fendi Dolce T. genuine calfskin leather strap with embossed FF logo with black stitching on both sides, black colored stainless steel pin buckle
- Swiss made quartz movement (hours and minutes)
- Water resistant to 5ATM (165 feet/50 meters)
- Item Reference: F716612011
We recommend that you take the following precautions to ensure that your watch from Fendi Timepieces functions perfectly for many years:
• Avoid thermal shocks and high temperatures (sauna, Turkish bath, etc.).
• Avoid contact with corrosive products.
• Any impact to the case, crown or crystal may compromise water resistance and damage the mechanism. If a part breaks or comes loose, have your watch repaired immediately.
• Avoid violent impacts and blows; even though the sapphire crystal is highly resistant, avoid bringing it into contact with objects likely to scratch it.
• Certain cases have PVD treatment which increases their resistance to abrasion. However, contact with abrasive products should be avoided.
• Avoid leaving your watch immobile for long periods. Wearing it regularly will prevent the oils necessary for optimum operation of the movement from coagulating.
• The leather straps on watches from Fendi Timepieces are made using very high-quality leather. To maximize the life of the leather, avoid contact with perfumes, chemical products or salt water.
• We recommend that you clean your watch regularly (excluding leather straps) using a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Use a soft cloth to wipe the case and crystal.
Your watch from Fendi Timepieces is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for 24 months from the Date of Purchase and covers all faults that may be caused by defective parts or manufacturing defects affecting the mechanism, bracelet, crystal, battery, plating, dial, hands or case.
A Fendi Timepieces Approved Service Center will, free of charge, repair or replace any genuine component that is preventing your watch from functioning perfectly, provided this is within 24 months of the Date of Purchase.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order