The Selleria celebrates the artisanal workmanship and ultimate attention to detail with an unique patented interchangeable strap system giving an unprecedented personalization opportunity.
- 36 mm stainless steel case, bezel decorated with stitched details, rotating case back to easily change the strap, sapphire crystal, white mother-of-pearl cabochon on the crown
- White mother-of-pearl dial with silver colored stitched Roman numerals and indexes, geometric dial design inspired by a Karl Lagerfeld sketch realized in 1971 for the iconic Fendi fur, the Astuccio
- Silver colored hands
- Interchangeable dark blue FENDI Dolce T. calfskin leather strap with embossed FF logo pattern, stainless steel pin buckle
- Swiss made quartz movement (hours, minutes and seconds)
- Water resistant to 5ATM (165 feet/50 meters)
- Item Reference: F8300345H0
We recommend that you take the following precautions to ensure that your watch from Fendi Timepieces functions perfectly for many years:
• Avoid thermal shocks and high temperatures (sauna, Turkish bath, etc.).
• Avoid contact with corrosive products.
• Any impact to the case, crown or crystal may compromise water resistance and damage the mechanism. If a part breaks or comes loose, have your watch repaired immediately.
• Avoid violent impacts and blows; even though the sapphire crystal is highly resistant, avoid bringing it into contact with objects likely to scratch it.
• Certain cases have PVD treatment which increases their resistance to abrasion. However, contact with abrasive products should be avoided.
• Avoid leaving your watch immobile for long periods. Wearing it regularly will prevent the oils necessary for optimum operation of the movement from coagulating.
• The leather straps on watches from Fendi Timepieces are made using very high-quality leather. To maximize the life of the leather, avoid contact with perfumes, chemical products or salt water.
• We recommend that you clean your watch regularly (excluding leather straps) using a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Use a soft cloth to wipe the case and crystal.
Your watch from Fendi Timepieces is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for 24 months from the Date of Purchase and covers all faults that may be caused by defective parts or manufacturing defects affecting the mechanism, bracelet, crystal, battery, plating, dial, hands or case.
A Fendi Timepieces Approved Service Center will, free of charge, repair or replace any genuine component that is preventing your watch from functioning perfectly, provided this is within 24 months of the Date of Purchase.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order