30mm pink gold-plated steel case set with 48 diamonds (0.38Cts), white mother of pearl dial with 11 diamonds (0.05Cts), steel cable bracelet, Swiss movement. Remaining true to the DNA of our bestselling ST-TROPEZ watch line, this exquisite timepiece is finished with our signature finely twisted cable strap and a pretty accompanying chain detail. Full of glamorous star quality, it is crafted in pink gold-plated stainless steel with a 30mm white mother-of-pearl dial. A cushioned effect sets this watch apart from the rest, as do the 59 diamond stud embellishments. Epitomizing Charriols artistry and style through and through, it is truly one of a kind. The open-shank design can be adjusted to find the perfect fit and the strap features a hypoallergenic finish.
- Case SizeM (30mm)
- Case ColorYellow gold
- Water Resistance3 ATM
- Back Case MaterialSteel
- Front Case Bezel MaterialSteel Yellow Gold Plated 2N
- No. of Stone48 Diamonds
- Diamond CaratBezel0.38ct
- Diamond ClaritySI
- DialWhite Dial
- Dial MaterialMother of Pearl
- GlassSapphire scratch-resistant
- No. of StoneBezel11 Diamonds
- Diamond Carat0.05ct
- Diamond ClaritySI
- Bracelet MaterialSteel Cable
- Bracelet ColorSteel
Water-resistant models have been stringently tested. However, the seals that ensure water-resistance may deteriorate with age and lose their effectiveness. We therefore recommend that you have your watch checked for water-resistance every two years. Average battery life is 2 years and the date printed on the sticker on the back of the watch-case is the expiry date.
• We recommend that you have the battery and the water-resistance seals replaced by an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre in order to ensure your guarantee remains valid.
• After swimming, particularly in sea water, we recommend rinsing any water resistant watch well in fresh water and wiping it with a soft, clean, dry cloth. This will help keep it looking good and in perfect running order.
• Gold-plated and silver parts of the watch are not solid gold items, their colour would be subject to natural oxidation and change of weather and become tarnished, or colour fading after certain duration of use or storage. Avoid scratching with hard objects, it may cause the product to lose its shiny surface or to speed up oxidization. Many daily substances contain chemicals which could cause damage to coating on your watch. Take off your watch while putting on cosmetic, playing sports or cleaning with chemicals.
• Charriol cable watch band has a flexible design and unique memory form to keep its original shape intact, nevertheless do not over stretch it against opposite direction or stretch it in a certain position for a long time.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order