When the St-Tropez Charriol Charriol emerges in new version of 25mm, the aim is to play with time and develop new ways of reading and experiencing it. Codes are inverted by placing the hour-markers on the steel bezel adorned with 4 yellow-gold-plated Roman numerals surrounded by 8 white diamonds. And turning the dial into a mother of pearl canvas on which a new interpretation of "The Art of Living Differently" is inscribed in double Charriol lettering. Oversized with a graffiti edge: this expressive contemporary model offers a new take on the iconic St-Tropez range, and exudes a freedom of spirit imbued with twice as much Charriol!
- Case SizeM (30 - 40mm)
- Case ColorYellow gold
- Water Resistance3 ATM
- Back Case MaterialSteel
- Front Case Bezel MaterialSteel Yellow Gold Plated 2N White Mother of Pearl
- 4 Roman index on Bezel
- No. of StoneBezel8 Diamonds
- Diamond CaratBezelDial0.05ct
- Diamond ClaritySI
- DialWhite Mother of Pearl Chariol Charriol Dial
- Dial MaterialMother of Pearl
- GlassSapphire scratch-resistant
- Bracelet MaterialSteel Cable
- Bracelet ColorSteel
Water-resistant models have been stringently tested. However, the seals that ensure water-resistance may deteriorate with age and lose their effectiveness. We therefore recommend that you have your watch checked for water-resistance every two years. Average battery life is 2 years and the date printed on the sticker on the back of the watch-case is the expiry date.
• We recommend that you have the battery and the water-resistance seals replaced by an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre in order to ensure your guarantee remains valid.
• After swimming, particularly in sea water, we recommend rinsing any water resistant watch well in fresh water and wiping it with a soft, clean, dry cloth. This will help keep it looking good and in perfect running order.
• Gold-plated and silver parts of the watch are not solid gold items, their colour would be subject to natural oxidation and change of weather and become tarnished, or colour fading after certain duration of use or storage. Avoid scratching with hard objects, it may cause the product to lose its shiny surface or to speed up oxidization. Many daily substances contain chemicals which could cause damage to coating on your watch. Take off your watch while putting on cosmetic, playing sports or cleaning with chemicals.
• Charriol cable watch band has a flexible design and unique memory form to keep its original shape intact, nevertheless do not over stretch it against opposite direction or stretch it in a certain position for a long time.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order