30x25.5mm yellow gold-plated 2N steel case, white mother of pearl dial 11 diamonds 0.05Cts, steel cable strap, Swiss movement.Take a trip to the French Riviera with our much-loved ST-TROPEZ watch collection. This new edition pays homage to the influential 17th century architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart, who is responsible for many of Paris' famous buildings and squares, including the elegantly octagonal Place Vendôme. Rather than a circular case, this timepiece features a petite rectangular version with angled edges. Full of style and sophistication, it is crafted in yellow gold plating and stainless steel with white mother-of-pearl and diamond embellishment. Delightfully feminine, this pretty Swiss-made quartz timepiece also features our signature braided cable motif on the strap, alongside an additional chain bracelet to add a unique jewelry accent to the design. A quintessential ladies' watch, epitomizing Charriol's artistry and glamour. The size can be adjusted to find the perfect fit and the strap features a hypoallergenic finish.
- Case SizeM (30 x 25.5mm)
- Case ColorYellow Gold
- Water Resistance3 ATM
- Back Case MaterialSteel
- Front Case Bezel MaterialSteel Yellow White Mother of Pearl Rectangle
- DialWhite Dial
- Dial MaterialMother of Pearl
- GlassSapphire scratch-resistant
- No. of StoneBezel11 Diamonds
- Diamond CaratDial0.05ct
- Diamond ClaritySI
- Bracelet MaterialSteel Cable
- Bracelet ColorSteel
Water-resistant models have been stringently tested. However, the seals that ensure water-resistance may deteriorate with age and lose their effectiveness. We therefore recommend that you have your watch checked for water-resistance every two years. Average battery life is 2 years and the date printed on the sticker on the back of the watch-case is the expiry date.
• We recommend that you have the battery and the water-resistance seals replaced by an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre in order to ensure your guarantee remains valid.
• After swimming, particularly in sea water, we recommend rinsing any water resistant watch well in fresh water and wiping it with a soft, clean, dry cloth. This will help keep it looking good and in perfect running order.
• Gold-plated and silver parts of the watch are not solid gold items, their colour would be subject to natural oxidation and change of weather and become tarnished, or colour fading after certain duration of use or storage. Avoid scratching with hard objects, it may cause the product to lose its shiny surface or to speed up oxidization. Many daily substances contain chemicals which could cause damage to coating on your watch. Take off your watch while putting on cosmetic, playing sports or cleaning with chemicals.
• Charriol cable watch band has a flexible design and unique memory form to keep its original shape intact, nevertheless do not over stretch it against opposite direction or stretch it in a certain position for a long time.
Reserve & Collect your order from a Trafalgar Store
Create your account
Find your nearest Trafalgar store to reserve your item
Pay in store and pick up your order