20x24mm steel rose gold PVD 5N case, 50 white diamonds 0.35Cts, black dial, steel black PVD cable, Swiss movement. Exemplifying Charriol's fun aesthetic and quality craftsmanship, the serpentine Twist watch is a beautiful and contemporary timepiece. Our signature stainless steel cable strap in black has been embellished with rose-gold PVD end pieces and dainty clips bearing the ‘C' insignia and wraps luxuriously around the wrist. The case, plated in rose gold, boasts diamond decoration, a black dial, domed glass and a Swiss-made quartz movement. Ideal as a formal accessory, it is as versatile as it is beautiful, and will add timeless sophistication to any work, leisure or evening outfit.
- Case SizeS (20 x 24mm)
- Case ColorRose Gold
- Water Resistance3 ATM
- Back Case MaterialSteel
- Front Case Bezel MaterialBlack Rose Gold
- No. of Stone50 Diamonds
- Diamond Carat0.35ct
- DialBlack Dial
- GlassSapphire scratch-resistant
- Bracelet MaterialSteel Cable/Black PVD
- Bracelet ColorSteel/Black
Water-resistant models have been stringently tested. However, the seals that ensure water-resistance may deteriorate with age and lose their effectiveness. We therefore recommend that you have your watch checked for water-resistance every two years. Average battery life is 2 years and the date printed on the sticker on the back of the watch-case is the expiry date.
• We recommend that you have the battery and the water-resistance seals replaced by an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre in order to ensure your guarantee remains valid.
• After swimming, particularly in sea water, we recommend rinsing any water resistant watch well in fresh water and wiping it with a soft, clean, dry cloth. This will help keep it looking good and in perfect running order.
• Gold-plated and silver parts of the watch are not solid gold items, their colour would be subject to natural oxidation and change of weather and become tarnished, or colour fading after certain duration of use or storage. Avoid scratching with hard objects, it may cause the product to lose its shiny surface or to speed up oxidization. Many daily substances contain chemicals which could cause damage to coating on your watch. Take off your watch while putting on cosmetic, playing sports or cleaning with chemicals.
• Charriol cable watch band has a flexible design and unique memory form to keep its original shape intact, nevertheless do not over stretch it against opposite direction or stretch it in a certain position for a long time.
• Your CHARRIOL watch is guaranteed under normal usage against all defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase - provided the watch was purchased from an authorized CHARRIOL dealer and the Guarantee booklet was correctly filled out by your CHARRIOL dealer including the date of purchase, serial and product model numbers, and the dealer's signature with name and location.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order