A signature piece from Art Director Coralie Charriol-Paul, this elegant bangle is a modern reworking of a Celtic torque. Our iconic woven cable in hypoallergenic stainless steel and titanium is formed into a unisex open-shank design, punctuated with polished rose gold-plated end pieces. Contemporary and stylish, this timeless piece can be adjusted to find the perfect fit.
- ColorSteel/Rose Gold
- Material ColorSteel Rose Gold PVD
- Main MaterialStainless Steel Cable
Reference Number 04-02-00142
Since jewellery is a delicate and refined item, it should be worn and handled with care. Many daily substances contain chemicals which could cause damage to your jewellery. Take off your jewellery while putting on cosmetic, playing sports or cleaning with chemicals. Avoid direct contact with hard objects.
• Simply rinse the jewellery piece with a soft brush in cool water (never use hot) and lay them out to dry on a towel or with cool air by a hair dryer.
• Even though the cable has a flexible design, do not over stretch it against opposite direction or stretch it in a certain position for a long time.
• Gold-plated and silver parts of the jewellery are not solid gold items, their colour would be subject to natural oxidation and change of weather and become tarnished or colour fading after certain duration of use or storage. The colour of the gold-plated, black-plated and silver parts could tarnish subject to human sweat.
CHARRIOL offers a full statutory warranty for pieces purchased from authorized Charriol retailer. The warranty covers manufacturing and material defects due to normal wear and use for a period of one year from date of purchase.
RESERVE & COLLECT
Create easily an account
Find the nearest shop around you
Pay in store and pick up your order