Engraving Terms and Conditions:
- . Eligible items include select rings, pendants, watches, bangle, bracelets, and accessories.
- Engraving can be done on Steel, Silver, Gold and Titanium (White Gold and Platinum is not eligible).
- Engraving is possible in both English and Arabic characters with minimum 4mm x 6mm for initials only and minimum 6mm x 18mm for small words. Please note, this may be limited to certain fonts and characters.
- The maximum character length may vary as per the engravable surface area of the item.
- The items that are eligible for engraving will be indicated on the product detail page in the ‘Engraving’ tab.
- The engraving service is complimentary with no charges for all new purchases (purchased less than 14 days ago). It is chargeable 10KD per piece, in case of redo or old products (purchased more than 14 days ago).
- Orders with engraving service are not eligible for same day delivery: lead time of two business days from the date of receiving the items in the service center, after order has been placed.
- The service center is not responsible for any additional changes after completing the engraving process as per initial requirements conveyed by customers.
- For all online orders requiring engraving, only prepaid orders are eligible – not applicable on cash on delivery orders.
- Any orders that have items engraved are not eligible for any exchange or refunds.
- The engraving service is not possible on crystal (glass), plastic and other precious stones.
- Trafalgar will not engrave any words or characters that may contain:
- any objectionable content, profanity, or potentially insulting, offensive, or defamatory statements
- depict unlawful or illegal activity
- damage or have the potential to damage the goodwill or reputation of our Brands
- violate the intellectual property or any other right of any third party.
13. Resizing or altering a previously engraved product may impact the engraving finish, which may incur additional costs, subject to feasibility of the service.
14. The item weight is subject to change after engraving.